You have found the property of your dreams! You just need to get your loan from a bank to offer it to you. We recommend that you contact a professional, mortgage expert, to help you get your credit at the best possible rate according to your profile.
Do not embark on this process alone, trying to meet and compare the banks with each other for yourself. It will take you a long time and will not bring you as good a result as that which can be obtained by a mortgage broker.
The mortgage loan simulation is the first step in your purchasing project
On the other hand, you can start your search for a mortgage by doing a mortgage loan simulation. This will allow you to have a little clearer idea of your credit, the rate and the monthly payments that you will have to repay.
There are many mortgage simulators on different websites (mainly mortgage brokerage sites). Lite Lender, expert in home loan and loan insurance, offers you an efficient and fast home loan simulation. In 2 minutes, you get the information you are looking for.
What information should be entered to make a mortgage loan simulation?
If you are doing a mortgage loan simulation on the Lite Lender website, you will need to fill in the following information:
- The total amount of credit you will need to purchase your property.
- The credit rate you want. This will be chosen through a proposal of the market credit rates currently offered by the banks.
- The desired period for your loan (20, 25 years, etc.).
You will then directly obtain an approximate result allowing you to know roughly the monthly payments that you will have to repay. However, this result is far from being an exact result, here it is simply a first step allowing you to learn about current market rates, to ask yourself the right questions (the amount of loan you need, the desired repayment period) and have a fairly broad idea of what you can get.
TO REMEMBER !
- Make your mortgage loan simulation on our site as quickly as possible
- The simulation gives you a first overview of your project
- Then contact a broker to validate your project